The Media Engagement Research Laboratory (ME Lab) at the College of Communication offers affordable market research services to the DePaul community, Chicago businesses and NGOs to discover how consumers interact with media. In addition to our academic research, we compile data for clients and offer recommendations based on the needs of your organization—all at a fraction of the cost of market research companies.
Analyze your audience, brand and content
At the ME Lab, we:
- Gather data on how audiences interact with mediated content, like online ads and social media
- Deliver competitive intelligence
- Provide key insights for your organization
DePaul undergraduate and graduate students collaborate with professors on advanced research projects to conduct audience, brand and content analyses. Students apply their skills by working with clients in the Chicago community. As they collect comprehensive market research data and deliver strategic insights to clients, students gain paid work experience in the nation’s third-largest media market.
We provide a full range of research services and work with some of the latest technology, like virtual reality eye tracking, biometrics software and more.
Learn about the academic research projects we're working on at the ME Lab. If you're a DePaul student or faculty member, see how you can get involved.
Request a Quote
See how the data we collect at the ME Lab can help your organization achieve its goals. Some benefits of working with us include:
- Expertise from faculty researchers with extensive consulting experience
- Data collection through an independent unbiased party
- More affordable rates than most market research companies
- Helping student researchers earn stipends to defray their education costs
ME Lab (College of Communication)
14 E. Jackson Blvd., Suites 1250 and 1252
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone: (312) 362-7192