College of Communication > Internships > Student FAQ > ​​​Graduate Internship Course Enrollment

​​​Graduate Internship Course Enrollment

You can’t enroll yourself. If you have an internship, please follow the steps outlined at How to Apply for Internship Credit. Michael Elias will approve your internship and will email you about adding the internship course to your schedule.
When taken concurrently with an internship, CMN 591 is the online course through which you earn credit 
If you are in the Journalism or PRAD program, you can take CMN 591 twice. The course is repeatable. For all other concentrations check with your program director.